Front-end print invoice not working unless changing to Cancellable order

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #306778

Good afternoon,

today I bought Hika Shop essential and I found a problem. In the customer area when placing an order and confirming it, the button Print Invoice does not react at all (image 1). However by chance I tried to change the configuration in Order statuses to Cancellable (image 2, showing the cancel order button at front end) and suddenly the pop-up window appears. However I don't want to have to Cancellable order status at all, therefore I am asking, whether somebody knew, where is the problem?

Thank you

Best regards

Jan

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 11 months ago #306781

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem with the same configuration on our end. So there must be something else at play on your website.
Could you provide a link to that page, along with a test user account so that we can reproduce the issue ?
That will allow us to analyze the situation.
Also, which browser are you using ? If you use another browser, do you still have the problem ?

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #306798

Hi,

click on e-shop
username: test
password: test_account

There are 2 orders now, one created and second confirmed. It is impossible to click on the print invoice button. However, if even in the created status I click on cancellable, then it works everything fine, so for now the solution is to have a cancellable created order.

Thanks

Jan

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 11 months ago #306800

Hi,

Thank you. We were able to find the issue thanks to the access you provided.
The "print invoice" button in the "actions" dropdown of orders might not work in some cases because of a side effect of the move from the "allow users to print their invoice" option of the configuration to the "print invoice" column of the System>Order statuses menu.
And you wouldn't see the problem if you updated HikaShop with that old setting activated. That's why I couldn't reproduce the problem.

I've added a patch on our end for that problem. Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and it will then work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bananajohn

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds