PDF Invoice Polugin

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Multisite
4 years 8 months ago #309917

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefoc latest

In one of my sites, I use the Attach Invoice to the order confirmation e-mail. This is working fine.

My customer asked me if it's possible to send him a copy of the invoice and shipping invoice (packing list), so he can pass it through to the warehouse.

In the plugin, I see the option of sending a shipping invoice. Setting this on or off changed nothing in the attached invoice.
So my questions are:
1. What is in the plugin the difference between Invoice and Shipping invoice. It seems that this part is not working.
2. How can I setup Hikashop that after the order has been made, as well the invoice (pdf) as shipping list is sent the owner of the website so he can pass it through to the warehouse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 8 months ago #309935

Hi,

There is no option to send a shipping invoice in this plugin. There is however an option to override the shipping invoice. When you activate that option, you will get a PDF shipping invoice when you click on the "shipping invoice" button of an order in the backend order details page instead of a HTML shipping invoice.

So unfortunately, there is no option to send an email with a shipping invoice. Doing that would require some development work.

Now, regarding the invoice, since it's attached to the order status notification email sent to the customer when the order is confirmed, you can add your email address to the BCC field of that order status notification via the menu System>Emails to get a copy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds