order status mass update failure

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #313984

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

I have order status definition in English as well as localized words (Dutch version).
This was not the case some time ago but I think it happened afer an update. I can not delete or can I?) the order statusses from the definition list but I did unpublish the localized versions.

Anyway when I look in the order section and click the drop down of the order status, the status is in my native language, not English. Even whil I have the English versions published in the status definition list.

I wanted to bulk change all orders to shipped. As the action I did STRING and value SHIPPED (but then in my native language because that is how it is displayed in the order status drop down.
Indeed all order statusses changed, but in to "created" not "shipped"

So changing the status to string "shipped" was not correct. Do I need to set it to an integer value maybe that reflects the shipped ID?
Or in other words how do I correctly change the order status of all orders to shipped, what setting do I need to use in bulk actions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 4 months ago #313990

Hi,

When you edit an order status via the menu System>Statuses, you can see the option "Namekey". That's the value you want to use when using a mass action to udpate the order_status.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jivjivjiv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds