cannot save or go back from HikaShop email-configuration/changes

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #314878

-- url of the page with the problem -- : crux.nl/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=email
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 13.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 page not found

Hi, I wanted to make some minor changes to the email that gets send after changing a status.

But when I try to save (or even click the button "cancel") I get a 404 error.

The url it tries is " crux.nl/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=email ". But apparently that won't work.

The weird thing is, that the page you can choose the email to change from has the same URL
" crux.nl/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=email "

I don't understand what is going on, anyone any ideas?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 2 months ago #314887

Hi,

It's probably a security extension of your website, or a security module of your server, flagging the submission of the form as potentially harmful as it contains the PHP code of the "preload" of the email.
You'll have to first check on your website if you have such extension on your website and see if you deactivate it temporarily if it works, which would indicate that it comes from some security system in that extension.
And if not, you'll have to contact your hosting and check with them if there is such system on your server and see if something can be done, like add a white list for that URL or for your IP address or something like that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds