• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
4 years 1 month ago #315983

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.casesmithcustoms.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest

I updated to the latest Joomla. Now when I go to create and send my email to my customers to notify them of tracking and that their order has shipped the template is not there any more and I have no way to send emails. Why is this happening? It is causing me major problems in my workflow.

Thank you,
Reed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 1 month ago #315987

Hi,

I would need some screenshots to better understand the situation as I'm not sure what action you're taking to notify your customer (the email button of the order details page ? The notify user checkbox when changing the order status on the order details page ? The notify user checkbox when changing the order status via the dropdown on the order listing ?), and I'm also not sure what you mean by "the template is not here" (do you mean you don't see anything ? Or you see the email text but without the template around the text ? Or something else ?).
Supposing that you don't have the template around the text but you still have the text of the email, then it indicates that you deselected the template of that email via the System>Emails menu. But you don't have the Business edition, so this shouldn't be possible... So I don't know what is your situation.

• Hikashop Essential
4 years 1 month ago #316021

Thank you for the help. I normally change the order status to shipped. I do not check the box the auto notify the customer. Instead i click the top left "email" button which use to open a email template. I add tracking to then send. The screenshot I attached is all I get now, not the template.

• Hikashop Essential
4 years 1 month ago #316022

attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by reedstickets.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 1 month ago #316032

Hi,

This looks like an issue with your Joomla HTML editor.
There must have been a fatal error in it and it stopped the processing of the popup in the middle.
You should turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. That should hopefully display an error message telling you where the problem is coming from.
And if it's from your HTML editor, as I suspect, make sure that you're using a recent version of the HTML editor, as old versions might not work properly with recent versions of Joomla.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds