Order Status Email Not Showing Correctly

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 10 months ago #319499

What did I do wrong?

When I change the status of an order I usually see the preview of the email so I can read it now I'm only seeing the HTML code and I'm not sure how to change it back. They are showing correctly in the Systems > Emails but not when I change the status order and preview it there.

Please see attached, I'm seeing the one on the left. Thanks!

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by MyWorld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 10 months ago #319501

Is it because I accidentally deleted the "Remove Preload customization"? If so how can I get it back :(

Thanks!

• Hikashop Business
3 years 10 months ago #319503

Sorry about all the questions but something is really messed up and I have to fix it fast!!!

1) No matter what order status I choose under Purchase History they are all showing/previewing the same template which is the "Order Status Notification" email template.

2) Also, in the email under the Billing and Shipping Address it's showing.
address/address_template.php

Please see attached.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 10 months ago #319516

Hi,

1. I would guess that it's because you changed the "Editor" setting under the "Advanced" tab in the HikaShop configuration to not use a HTML editor. So you see directly the HTML of the email.

2. That's because you've activated the "Display view files" setting under the "Advanced" tab in the HikaShop configuration.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 10 months ago #319566

1) There must be some Gremlin lerking around in there because I did not change that - didn't even know that was there. Thanks anyways.

2) I didn't know that the view info would be sent in the email, I thought it would only show on the screen. Good to know.

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds