• Thank you received: 2
3 years 9 months ago #320197

-- url of the page with the problem -- : presetspot.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a

Hey Guys! Hope you are having an awesome day!
I have set up a site and I am testing the Payments and file downloads etc.

During a test transaction, Paypal Sandbox failed... That's ok but now there is no means to Pay the Order or try again...
I have read in the Forum that I need to have a Tick in Unpaid under the Created Order Status - Which I have done, but still logging into the website I don't see a Pay Now Button...?

When I click on Cart - A completely incorrect cart is displaying - One I did previously and not the transaction I tested now.
I am attaching a Screenshots

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
3 years 9 months ago #320215

Hi,

Please make sure you've activated the "Payment of orders not paid immediately" setting in the HikaShop configuration.

Also, note that after you transform your current cart into an order via the checkout, the next cart you had will be loaded as your current cart while the current cart will be deleted.
If you don't want to have multiple carts for your customers, you can turn off the "enable multiple cart" setting of the HikaShop configuration.

3 years 9 months ago #320222

Hi Nicolas,
I see the option : Payment of orders not paid immediately - It appears as though this is only available to the Paid Version of Hikashop?

I am not sure what you mean by:
"Also, note that after you transform your current cart into an order via the checkout, the next cart you had will be loaded as your current cart while the current cart will be deleted."?

• Thank you received: 13035
3 years 9 months ago #320229

Hi,

Yes, that's an option of both the Essential and the Business editions. However, I can see that you have the Essential edition in your account on our website. Are you not using it ?

It means that if you don't finish a checkout for a cart, let's call it AAA, and you login while having a cart BBB as a guest, you'll end up with 2 carts linked to your account. And then, when you go through the checkout for that cart BBB, BBB will be deleted once the order is created for it, and the system will then display you AAA as your current cart.

3 years 9 months ago #320284

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for the reply.
I was not aware that I am allowed to install Essential on another website - I will go ahead and do that.

Ok thank you for the detailed explanation, that makes perfect sense now.
I will disable the multi cart.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds