Display Shipping Address everywhere

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 9 months ago #321352

Hi,

I want to display shipping address along with billing address everywhere- Order(currently I managed to show it) but not displaying in email notification to all- customer, admin, vendor, others as defined, How I can make this setting?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
3 years 9 months ago #321353

Hi,

The shipping address will display automatically if it is filled in by the customer, and if the order has a shipping method.
So I suppose that you removed the "shipping" view from the checkout and didn't create any shipping method in the System>Shipping methods.
Do that so that the shipping method will be set in the orders and you'll see the shipping address everywhere.
Then, if you want to hide the shipping method selector view on the checkout, you can just hide the area with CSS.

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 9 months ago #321369

It is now showing everywhere except email notifications. How it can be displayed in email?

• Thank you received: 13063
3 years 9 months ago #321399

Hi,

I don't see why it wouldn't.
Could you provide the screenshot of the details page of an order (edit the order on the orders listing) and a screenshot of a notification email (In Customers>Email history) for that same order ?

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds