• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #323402

-- url of the page with the problem -- : makushsnatural.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

We received a payment notification from our website (HikaShop) that an order was canceled. When we checked our Authorize.net account, the order was NOT canceled and was process successfully. We contacted the customer and her credit card was charged correctly.

Why does HikaShop have the order listed as "canceled"?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 7 months ago #323407

Hello,

In that case, can you activate the "Debug mode" option of your Authorize.net payment method, test it again and check your payment log file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ?

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #323844

I activated the Debug mode and we waited for another buyer. We had some buyers that we received the order from HikaShop and the confirmation of payment from HikaShop, but the message from Authorize.net was that payment was in "test mode" and would not be run through.

When I check the payment log in HikaShop, the only thing I see is a list of PayPal transaction IDs. Not sure what this tells me since I'm not using PayPal and there is no other information on the log.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 7 months ago #323858

Hello,

In that case, can you show us how you configured your Authorized.net payment plugin via "Hikashop-> Configuration -> Payment methods" through some screenshots ?

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 7 months ago #323932

Hi,

You said that when you had the debug activated, you got " the confirmation of payment from HikaShop,". What is that ? The "payment notification" email sent by Hikashop after the order is confirmed ? Or the "order admin notification" email sent by HikaShop when the order is created ?
Was the order status changed to confirmed ?

Are all the other orders getting confirmed properly ? It was only one order that was cancelled ?
In that case, no need for debug, you won't learn anything regarding that issue from the debug with working payments.

Also, you said you got a payment notification email saying that the order was cancelled. What was the email's content ? Could you provide a screenshot ?
Also, do you notice anything different between that order and others that could differentiate it from all the others (supposing that the other orders were properly confirmed) ?

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds