Cannot change state of order

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 5 months ago #325112

Hello. I tried to test the orders tab today and edit an order, but when I try to change the state of an order to "cancelled", it redirects me to a small box that says "category not found". The same happens if I choose another option, too. Could you help me out please? The site has been published, so this has to be fixed asap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
3 years 5 months ago #325118

Hi,

I've never heard of such problem.
It would be great if you could provide a backend access, a FTP access, a link to this thread, and the order number of an order we can use for our tests:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Hikashop Business
3 years 5 months ago #325132

Hello!
I send you pm with login

• Thank you received: 13063
3 years 5 months ago #325161

Hi,

You have a strange issue on your website.
If I try to do the procedure with the debug mode of Joomla activated, I get this call stack for the URL called by the button of the popup:
monosnap.com/file/ZDuy6yZyj98IGqAQGGJjedQum3oMjN
As you can see the URL called has option=com_hikashop which indicate to Joomla that HikaShop is to be called to handle the request.
But if you look on the right side at the call stack, you can see that no HikaShop file is called by Joomla.
This indicates that either the server, the htaccess, a system plugin or a core file of Joomla has modified the request resulting in the "option" parameter being missing when Joomla is deciding which component to call. It thus defaults to Joomla's com_content, which displays that error as the parameters are not correct for it.

I wanted to do some more testing by doing some view overrides, but when I saved my change to a view file in Display>Views, I actually got the same 404 error.
So that indicates that the issue you have comes from a security mechanism you have in place on your server/website which detects something suspicious (like the HTML of an email, or the PHP of a view file) and clear all the parameters sent to the website by the browser.
I'm afraid you won't be able to use that feature unless you configure or disable that security mechanism so that it doesn't interfere with the normal functions of HikaShop.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

• Hikashop Business
3 years 5 months ago #325201

you were right. Mod_sec rule

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds