• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #330769

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

Hello,
I would like to quickly bill/invoice clients and have it automatically deducted from their points.
How can I achieve this? Is there a plugin for this?

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by wrina iamwe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 1 month ago #330792

Hi,

There is no plugin for this, but I think you can do it by default with just HikaShop and a bit of setup.
First, you can already create orders in the backend for users thanks to the "new" button of the orders listing.
To deduct the points based on that order that you'll create from the backend, you need use the mass action system.
So first you need to decide which condition will be used to deduct the points. For example, it could be you changing the status of the order is a new status you would have created in the menu System>Order statuses with the name "deduce points".
Then, in a new mass action of the type "order", you could use a trigger of the type "after an order is updated", a filter on the "order status" being "deduce points" with an action "update the values" on the column "user_points" with the mode "operation" and the value order.order_full_price*xx.
That way, you could change temporarily an order to the status "deduce points" to trigger the mass action and then change again the status to what you need to use.
where xx is the rate to convert the full price into points.

The following user(s) said Thank You: wrina iamwe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds