Changing Order status in the order list

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
2 years 11 months ago #332295

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

hi, when we go to chnage the order status for a certain order from the Order List, the pop-up happens as expected. Within the pop-up I see this system Message;
"The GD library for thumbnails creation is installed and activated on your website. However, it is not configured to support "" images. Please make sure that you're using a valid image extension and contact your hosting company or system administrator in order to make sure that the GD library on your web server supports the image extension: "

My issue is that it does not declare what type of images it cannot do as the value is blank ""

Please advise what image type I am apparently not configured for,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 11 months ago #332304

Hi,

After you get that error, go in the HikaShop configuration page, and in the files section, open the "payment log file". That will open a popup. And at the end of the popup with all the log of HikaShop. And at the end, you should find such message:
Image xxx could not be opened when trying to generate its thumbnail
The xxx will be the file name of the image which generated that error when HikaShop tried to generate the thumbnail for it.
Knowing what you have there should help us better understand the situation you're in with that error message.

2 years 11 months ago #332307

about 15 error messages were generated when I did a sample test, the latest of which was;
Image /var/www/vhosts/raburt.co.nz/httpdocs/media/com_hikashop/upload/T1023L.jpg could not be opened when trying to generate its thumbnail

2 years 11 months ago #332309

it seems that T1023L.jpg has some permission issues on the server as it's owner and group are different to others

T1023L.jpg May 4, 2021 03:01 PM 97 B rw- r-- r-- root root (bad)
t1023_1960295994.jpg Feb 24, 2021 03:52 AM 156.8 KB rw- r-- r-- raburt psacln (good)

The file is corrupted if I download it to local

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 11 months ago #332310

Hi,

It seems there is a problem with that image /media/com_hikashop/upload/T1023L.jpg :
i.imgur.com/sMJkeFO.png
It has the jpg extension, but my browser displays it as a transparent image. However, transparency is not possible with jpg images, only png and gif images (for the web).
So I think that this image doesn't have the correct file extension which then leads to HikaShop's thumbnails creation to not know what to do.
So I would recommend to rename that filename to have the correct extension or just delete it.
Then, you'll have to edit the product and reupload the correct image file.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds