Ship Partial Order

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 11 months ago #332740

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.18

Hi, I want to be able to ship a product on an order, but then still manage the order for the other items. How can I do this?
So if the order had two items, I send one of the items and I can see it is shipped, but also can see that the other item is not shipped.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 11 months ago #332748

Hi,

There is not really any status per item in the order.
The status is global to all the products.
Now, you could create a custom field of the table "item" and configure it to not be available to the customer on the frontend so that you would be able to select a status for a product in an order, and when you would do, the value of the custom field would then appear for that product when the customer look at the order, or the order email notifications you would send the customer.
However, there would be any mechanism to change the status of the order, when all the products get the same value in their custom item field. That would have to be done manually.

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 11 months ago #332786

Hmm.. Okay I can have a look at this.

Are you planning to provide a partial order shipping, is this on the roadmap at all?

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 11 months ago #332787

Hi,

Yes, we have something on our TODO list about this.
However, nothing concreate yet.
Could you describe how you would like to have / use such a partial shipping feature ? That would help us better understand the need for it.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds