• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 10 months ago #332978

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.marrys.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : SMTP fout! Data geweigerd.SMTP serverfout: DATA END command failed Detail: Reject for policy reason SMTP code: 550 Additional SMTP info: 5.7.1

Hello
Since a few weeks I suddenly have that the confirmation is not sent to the customer. The order is nicely finished / confirmed as paid. The administrator will be notified of the payment and of the order. I use the same email address in SMTP and Hikashop. But after the order was first this error:

Note
SMTP error! Data rejected SMTP server error: DATA END command failed Detail: Reject for policy reason SMTP code: 550 Additional SMTP info: 5.7.1
The following from addresses went wrong: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.: MAIL FROM command failed, mx-out.mydomain.xion.oxcs.net Error: too many errors, 421,4.7.0SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed Detail: mx-out.mydomain.xion.oxcs.net Error: too many errors SMTP code: 421 Additional SMTP info: 4.7.0SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed Detail: mx-out.mydomain.xion.oxcs.net Error: too many errors SMTP code: 421 Additional SMTP info: 4.7.0

Now I only see this error: SMTP error! Data rejected SMTP server error: DATA END command failed Detail: Reject for policy reason SMTP code: 550 Additional SMTP info: 5.7.1

I ask the provider of they can view in the log of the server, but still no answer.
I did find In Hikashop the confirmation. If I send it to the customer again from Hikashop, nothing will happen.

Does anyone have a tip how to solve this?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 10 months ago #332982

Hi,

It seems that your SMTP server doesn't like the "from" email address of the email.
But now that the email is directly rejected with the "Reject for policy reason" error, I'm afraid the only solution will be to talk to the provider of the SMTP server so that they can check their logs and tell you what to do and maybe there is also something that needs to be done to change their SMTP server policy.
Unfortunately, I don't think there is much you can do in HikaShop to move forward, not much we can do to help you here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds