Email history data blank

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 7 months ago #334954

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox

Hello, I am diagnosing an issue with email delivery and when I went to Customers > email history I find the list of generated/sent emails however no ID's are being assigned to them. When I click on an individual email, there is only blank data. The resend button also is not working. I just reinstalled/updated Hika with no change. Please see screenshots.

Thank you

Matt

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 7 months ago #334958

Hi,

I would say this means that there is a problem with the auto_increment of the hikashop_email_log table in your database which must have been unset. I've seen it happen when Joomla websites are transfered, backed up and such in rare cases.
The "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration might help. However, I would recommend you to check that table in your database via your PHPMyAdmin access, normally provided to you by your hosting company.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 7 months ago #334971

Thanks Nicolas, This site was in fact recently transferred. I have located the table in PHPMyAdmin. What should I do? re upload an earlier version of that specific table?

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 7 months ago #334976

Hi,

You could yes.
You need to check that the auto_increment is still on the email_log_id column (the primary key of the table).
www.tutorialspoint.com/how-to-add-auto-i...ase-using-phpmyadmin
You might have to delete all the data in the table to be able to do that.
Also, if the email_log_ids are all 0, then it means that the primary key is probably removed on the email_log_id column since when a column is a primary key, every row needs to have a different value in that column.
Deleting the table and installing the install package of HikaShop should make it for a simple solution to have the email history area work normally again.
Note however that if you lost the primary key / auto_increment in that table, you might have lost these on other tables too. And that would be bad when creating new orders / products / categories. So I would recommend checking the other tables too.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds