Pay Now Button & Points

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
2 years 7 months ago #335921

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3

Hi

On the website customers have an option to pay with points which allows a deposit/partial payment. Once the product is in stock then the status is changed to Awaiting Payment which has the Unpaid column ticked. In the pop up in the admin the Pay Now link is displayed. However when the email is received the link is missing.

I have noticed that if I change the payment fee setting to Stripe for instance then the Pay Now link appears. The only issue here is it is a long winded way to make this change if there is a list of 10 - 20 orders or more where that change is required. This applies to orders where the customer has used points/coupons to make the deposit payment from what I can see.

Any suggestions welcomed

Thanks

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 7 months ago #335922

Hi,

How about automating some of it with a mass action.
For example, you could create a mass action with a trigger "before an order is updated", a filter on the column "order_status" with the value being equal to the namekey of the "Awaiting Payment" order status (you can find the namekey when you edit the order status in the System>Order statuses menu), and with two action "update the values" :
- one on the column "order_payment_id" with the type "int" and the value being the id of the Stripe payment method in System>Payment methods
- one on the column "order_payment_method" with the type "string" and the value being "stripe"
That way, you just have to change the order status and the payment mehtod will be changed automatically for you so that the link will be in the email notification.

• Hikashop Essential
2 years 6 months ago #335995

Hi Nicolas

The orders where this seems to happen are manually entered via the admin area. The customers original order is via a deposit. When the product is in stock the site admin creates a new order. So when doing this do they need to enter a payment provider in the payment fee box?

Thanks

David

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 6 months ago #335996

Hi,

In that case, why not use the "copy" button of the orders listing to duplicate the customer's order and modifying the copy instead of starting from a blank order ?

• Hikashop Essential
2 years 6 months ago #336012

Hi Nicolas

thanks for the reply. Why an earth I didn't think of that I don't know. :oops:

Thanks

David

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds