Order notifications stopped working

• Thank you received: 5
2 years 6 months ago #336219

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.11

Hi HikaShop,

My client took their shop offline from May this year, and re-opened it a few days ago. The only change was to unpublish the shop menu, so orders could not be taken. Until May, the shop was working without a problem.

During that time, a Joomla 3.10.2 update was applied and the latest 4.4.3 Hika update. No other configuration changes were made to the website.

However, the first few orders after re-opening have not sent out any email notifications to my client (like they used to). Given this site is set to take guest orders, can you please guide me through investigating this issue, before more orders are made.

Initially, I need to verify if an order confirmation email was successfully sent to my client (not the customer). How can I do this?

In the interim, I've asked my client to thoroughly check his spam / junk folder (just in case).

Many thanks
Marc

Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by marcusadamski.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #336221

Additional information - both of the recent orders, have successfully been confirmed with the payment gateway, and the order history within HikaShop provides the ID and authorisation code for both orders.

2 years 6 months ago #336227

My apologies, my client has been difficult to get hold of.

The problem has been resolved, so no reply is necessary.
Thanking-you.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds