Send email with Serial Number in the Email content

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 5 months ago #336239

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.24

Hi, I am using HikaSerial and I have it so when you order a voucher, it attaches the voucher with the code. I also want it to add the voucher code(s) to the email in the text, are you able to tell me how could do this?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 5 months ago #336244

Hi,

The serial numbers attached to the order by HikaSerial are also automatically included in the notification email to the user.
So there should be nothing to do. Is that not the case ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the details of an order's information in the backend and its corresponding email notification to the customer for an order with the issue ? You can find the emails sent by HikaShop in the Customers>Emails history menu.

Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by nicolas.

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 5 months ago #336292

Hi, that is the case. It seems like an email is sent to confirm and attach the Voucher, but not the confirmation email. I have attached all images that hopefully will help you see what the issue is.

Thanks.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 5 months ago #336294

Hi,

I can see the serial being added to the order status notification in the HTML version near the end, in the "additional information" area.
On your last screenshot however, you're displaying the text version of the email, not the HTML version.
Go in the menu System>Emails, edit the order status notification email, empty the "text version" textarea and save. That way, the text version will be generated from the HTML version and thus it will contain the serial.
Another solution is to turn off the "Multiple part" setting of the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration so that only the HTML version is sent.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds