Book Order issue

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
2 years 2 weeks ago #341019

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.28

Hi support,

I received a PayPal payment notification this morning from the guy below and a notification that he created an account. However, I did not receive any order notification on what he ordered, address, etc.

He received the attached but I did not.

Also a user, who purchased via Authorize is getting an error message when he tries to pay. The same thing happened to another user and maybe others. PayPal seems to work for payments although I didn’t get the order details notice but Authorize seems to not be working for some reason.

Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by The Zen Chick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
2 years 2 weeks ago #341034

Hi,

If you look at the PayPal payment on your PayPal account, you should have an "invoice id" which corresponds to the order ID in HikaShop. So I would first recommend to check this.
Also, in Customers>Emails history, you can check the emails sent by HikaShop.
It's possible that the order was created and the emails sent by HikaShop, but they weren't delivered by your hosting email server because of spam related issues.
Also, you said that some users got errors with authorize.net
Does that mean that for some users they are able to pay with authorize.net ? What error did they get exactly ?

• Hikashop Essential
2 years 2 weeks ago #341050

This is all the info I have on the error. By the way, he tried the website PayPal link and was able to make a payment. The trouble seems to be only with Authorize.

See attachment

Attachments:

2 years 2 weeks ago #341053

Hi,

Are other users able to pay with Authorize.net on your website ?
Are you using the AIM or the SIM mode in the settings of the payment method ?
If everyone has the issue, then you should activate the "debug" setting of the payment method and do a test payment. Then, provide the content of the "payment log file" available in the HikaShop configuration and we should be able to tell you what to do.

• Hikashop Essential
2 years 2 weeks ago #341080

No users are able to pay with Authorize.net on the website, only paypal is working so far.

The SIM mode is set in the payment plugin.

I activated the debug setting and the Test payments.

I got the error in the screenshot when I push the pay button. (14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Also, the payment log file is attached in the sreenshot.

Attachments:

2 years 2 weeks ago #341082

Hi,

From what I can see, you have set up some URLs in your Authorize.net account which do not match with either the URL of your website or the relay URL sent by HikaShop to Authorize.net and thus Authorize.net refuses the payment request.
I would recommend you to check your Authorize.net account settings and if you can't find what is wrong there, contact the Authorize.net support so that they can review your account settings with you.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds