Maximum Orders per week

• Thank you received: 2
1 year 11 months ago #341506

Good Day,

I have been using Hikashop for a long time and I love the way your shopping cart works.
I am considering purchasing a second subscription so that I can implement it on my wife's website.
The idea is to set it up that all deliveries are done on a Friday, when placing an order the customer will need to select a Friday that they would like delivery on.
It also needs to be able to determine how many items have been ordered of a specific Friday, for example lets say the bakery's capacity is 5 different product per week if customer A orders 2 X Cakes and 1 X Cupcakes and Customer B orders 2 X Cakes when Customer C tries to Place an order it should notify them that the specific Date they have selected is fully booked and that they need to select a different delivery date.

Would this be possible to do with Hikashop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
1 year 11 months ago #341508

Hi,

Thanks !
An advanced date picker custom order field will allow the customers to select a date and you can restrict the calendar so that only fridays are available.
However, there is no mechanism to have a stock for each friday and update that stock based on what is purchased. That would require the development of a custom plugin to handle that. That's something we could work on for you if necessary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds