Not confirmed - pay with card

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 9 months ago #343309

Hi.
In some orders where payment is by card, hikashop does not confirm the order when the customer makes the payment correctly.
What can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 9 months ago #343311

Hi,

There are several things to do.
First, you say that the problem is only with some orders.
Do you have several payment methods and the issue only happens for one payment method ? Which one ?

Also, the order not being confirmed means that the payment plugin didn't receive the payment notification from the payment gateway or received it and couldn't process it.
We actually have a documentation about this for PayPal here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Most of the points there should apply for any payment method. So I would recommend reviewing them.
One thing recommended there is to activate the "debug" setting of the payment method and try again. That way, it will fill the "payment log file" available in the HikaShop configuration with information about the issue.
So I would recommend checking that out.
Finally, most payment gateways have information about failed payment notifications in the merchant account interface they provide to the merchant. So it's also interesting to check what information can be retrieved from there.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 9 months ago #343321

Hello.
What I am telling you only happens (in some orders) with payment with a REDSYS card. The email from the payment gateway does arrive, but Hikashop does not process it and leaves the order in the created state.
This afternoon there have been 3 orders in a row with card. The first two have been processed well (the confirmation email arrived), but the third has not been processed.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 9 months ago #343323

Hi,

So you're using the payment plugin here modulosdepago.es/pago-hikashop-redsys ?
In that case, the first thing to do is to contact them to report the issue.

Also, do you have a "debug" setting in the parameters of the redsys payment method ?
Activating it might allow you to find more information about the issue.

Also, check the payment log file as I recommended earlier as well as the PHP error log. That might give information on what's going on.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 6 months ago #345183

ell you that your HikaShop Servired payment plugin is practically identical to the one from REDSYS. If any other user tells you that they have problems you can use this plugin.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds