Change location of the order invoice

• Thank you received: 1
1 year 3 months ago #348095

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hello,

When a customer completes an order and it is confirmed, the customer is prompted on the front end to see their invoice. Upon clicking the link, the invoice is displayed at the bottom of the homepage at the end of other modules in the main content area of template Cassiopeia.

How do I either:

1) place the invoice at the very top of the content area such as where system messages appear or,
2) place the invoice on an entirely separate page of the website?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348097

Hi,

What is the URL of the page at that time ? What payment method are you using ?
Do you have the same issue if you access the order invoice from a menu item of the type "HikaShop user control panel" or "HikaShop orders listing" ?

1 year 3 months ago #348131

The url of the page at that time is the homepage. The payment method that I am using is Stripe.

The "HikaShop user control panel" or "HikaShop orders listing" on the backend are just fine.

After the user completes the purchase through Stripe in the store, that is when they are redirected to the homepage where their invoice is found but listed last among all of the modules at the bottom of the page. In this instance, I checked out as a guest.

I have not specified a redirect url anywhere and am not using any of the other Hikashop menu items except for the store itself and to display the cart.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348139

Hi,

Mmm. I don't see how the invoice can be listed among the modules. Could you provide a screenshot of what you see ?

Also, HikaShop doesn't come with a Stripe plugin. Do you mean you're using the Stripe Connect plugin available on our marketplace ?

1 year 3 months ago #348193

I am using the stripe connect plugin from your marketplace.

The first image is upon completion of the order and the second image is upon clicking the provided link.

I am experiencing several other issues which may or may not be related such as the shopping cart not clearing upon successful completion of an order and the inability for users to make more than one purchase with the same email address (I have figured this out through the process of elimination). When a user uses the same email address to make another purchase I get the following error: Attempt to assign property "stripe_customer_id" on string. The backend order status stays on "created." Again, this is all using guest checkout.

Should I start a separate topic for those last two items?

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by JRH.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 3 months ago #348237

Hello,

Which version of the Stripe Connect plugin are you using ?

The error regarding the attempt to assign property "stripe_customer_id" on string indicates that a part of the HikaShop user object has been serialized for a database write. But in the Stripe Connect context, that user should be completely decoded.
It might be related to the guest checkout and depending the version of your stripe plugin, the patch could be different but the issue can be handled.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

1 year 3 months ago #348291

Thank you. I thought that I had the latest version of the plugin but did not. Upon using the correct version then all the problems from this thread were more or less resolved. Thank you for your help.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds