Order Creation Notification & Order Administrator Notification

• Thank you received: 3
1 year 1 month ago #349353

-- url of the page with the problem -- : odc.com.my/

Hi,

May I know what is the file path for 'Order Creation Notification' and 'Order Administrator Notification'? I want to modify and backup the original file but I can only locate the code at the backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
1 year 1 month ago #349357

Hi,

If you edit them via the interface in System>Emails (available in the Business edition), you won't loose your changes when you update HikaShop as they are already stored as overrides.
The files are located in media/com_hikashop/mail/

1 year 1 month ago #349469

Thanks for the reply.

Another question from me is why my the product unit price showing the original price before discount as I already add some of the discounts in backend based on product category.

Attachments:

1 year 1 month ago #349470

JF wrote: Thanks for the reply.

Another question from me is why my the product unit price showing the original price before discount as I already add some of the discounts in backend based on product category.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13035
1 year 1 month ago #349473

Hi,

What is the price of the product you configured in the backend ?
Are you talking abou the price of the product on the product page on the frontend of the website ?
I checked the product page on your frontend and I can see it listed with a price of RM 1,160.
On your email screenshot, I can see a price of RM 812.
So I concluded the issue you're talking about is your frontend product page.
I can also see you've customized the view file product / listing_price.php via the menu Display>Views.
So if you're really talking about the price display on the frontend product page, I would first recommend you try deactivating that view override and see how it goes. It's probably the customization in there which led to the issue.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds