Blank Invoice screen/pop-up

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
1 year 1 month ago #349809

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 110.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in /home/domains/vol4/916/2926916/user/htdocs/en/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/vendor/tecnickcom/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 16900

I get this error when I select an Order (edit) in the back-end and then click on the INVOICE button at the top. (Orders / Orders / click an order to edit). Without DEBUG on I just get a blank screen or pop-up
I get the same error if I select (tick) an order and click the INVOICE button on the main screen but full screen rather than a pop-up box

It was happening on an older HikaShop version but upgrading to the latest has not fixed the issue. It used to be fine on the old er version I was running until recently - so something has changed (a recent upgrade to PHP 8.0) to upset HikaShop.

If you need to log into the site I can supply a temp log-in for you.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 1 month ago #349812

Hi,

The problem is not in HikaShop.
The problem is that you're using an old version of the PDF invoice plugin, which isn't compatible with PHP8:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/18-plugin-pdf.html
You need to download the latest version of the plugin on our website and install it on your website and it will automatically fix the problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Day

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 1 month ago #349835

Thank you - but it won't install - the Joomla rotating busy symbol keeps going for hours and it never comes back or completes. I used
I uploaded the .zip file that downloaded from the email link that is in one of the purchase emails.

Pity there's not a discount for upgrading this plugin - I had to pay the full price to get the upgrade.

Thanks for any help on the Install issue.

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 1 month ago #349848

Ignore last reply - it's finally done it. No idea why it was doing nothing but it finally worked on the 2nd attempt.

Invoices now download.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds