Override files

• Thank you received: 13
1 year 1 week ago #350871

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

when I create template overrides for hikashop, in "user" folder there are two files activate.php, after_registration.php
when this views are displayed ?

i was thinking if i put some html in after_registration.php file it will be shown after user submits the sign-up form but it doesnt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 1 week ago #350873

Hi,

The after_registration view file is shown to the user after the user signs up through the HikaShop user registration form page.
This page can be accessed by creating a menu item of the type HikaShop user registration via the Joomla menu manager.
The activate view file is shown to the user after the user validates the user registration form and the user account still requires validation through the click of a link sent to the email address address (there is a setting in the Joomla user manager options screen to turn on/off that capability).
When someone go through the registration form of HikaShop in the checkout, he can see the "activate" view file if the corresponding setting is activated, but he won't see the "after_registration" view file, since he will directly be able to proceed with his order.

• Thank you received: 13
1 year 1 week ago #350875

the things that you mentioned is exactly what i was thinking and expecting, however in my website that pages are not shown.

this is m registration page :

amccshop.com/register

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 1 week ago #350876

Hi,

I'm not able to register and try it out:
i.imgur.com/W2Y8GQY.png
I don't know how to fill this field so that it accepts it since I can't read the message in the error message box.

I can see the registration form itself has been heavily customized but I can't say much more.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds