My site is down after an order

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
11 months 2 weeks ago #350902

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : edge
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')'
/home/ynztvmmx/public_html/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414

Hello,
I amended an order today, now my site is down, no other changes were made to the site except a Hikashop order:.
I receive the following message error:

0 syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')'

""
An error has occurred.
0 syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')'
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414
2 Composer\Autoload\includeFile() JROOT/libraries/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php:428
3 Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
4 spl_autoload_call() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/RegEx.php:105
5 RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::preparePattern() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/RegEx.php:196
6 RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::replace() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ParametersNew.php:40
7 RegularLabs\Library\ParametersNew::getComponent() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ActionLogPlugin.php:41
8 RegularLabs\Library\ActionLogPlugin->__construct() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:280
9 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:182
10 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin() JROOT/plugins/system/actionlogs/actionlogs.php:64
11 PlgSystemActionLogs->__construct() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:280
12 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:182
13 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:667
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:301
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:123
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
11 months 2 weeks ago #350905

Hi,

The error message indicates that there is an error in the Regular Labs library used by the plugins provided by Regular Labs.
With what I see from the error information, HikaShop doesn't seem to be involved.
I would recommend contacting Regular Labs and/or making sure you're using the latest version of their plugins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds