• Hikashop Business
10 months 3 weeks ago #351986

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.0

Hi, in hikashop -> orders i get this message:
An error has occurred.
0 Attempt to assign property "my_parcel" on bool

all other hikashop functions seem to keep workling.

Any idea what went wrong?
The only change i made recently is PW Google Tag Manager plugin which doesn't seem related. (disabling has no result)

Thanks, Nico

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
10 months 3 weeks ago #351988

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/hikashop/myparcel/myparcel.php:218
2 plgHikashopMyparcel->onHikashopBeforeDisplayView() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:284
3 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
4 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:111
5 Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2692
6 hikashopView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php:30
7 OrderViewOrder->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:645
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2458
9 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2172
10 hikashopController->listing() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:678
11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2436
12 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:73
13 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
14 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
15 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
16 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
19 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
20 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
10 months 3 weeks ago #351991

Maybe important to know:

Order page was in a search.
Disabled the myparcel plugins, order page shows, deleted the search, enabled myparcel plugins, order page shows again.
So this error is search inside orders related.

• Thank you received: 13062
10 months 3 weeks ago #351992

Hi,

Change the line:
if(!isset($v->order_shipping_params->my_parcel))
to
if(!isset($v->order_shipping_params->my_parcel) || !is_array($v->order_shipping_params->my_parcel))
in /plugins/hikashop/myparcel/myparcel.php and it will prevent the error.
It seems you have one order with an invalid order_shipping_params in it and it causes that error when the plugin tries to access it.

We'll add the change on our end in the plugin too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: NicoW

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds