Not appear all colums in a page

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 weeks 6 days ago #361111

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 4.4.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.33

Some of colums not appear in one page such as order status.
Need to adjust the zoom become 90% to appear all colums.
Kindly check and reply. Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13138
3 weeks 6 days ago #361112

Hi,

Yes, if the window's width is not enough, some of the less important columns will be hidden automatically to avoid the table going out of its area.
In such a case, reducing the zoom on the page, or increasing the width of the window will allow for all the columns to appear.

3 weeks 4 days ago #361146

Hi ,

But the width are 1920 pixel , this is normal width of laptop.
Btway , All of columns are important such as order status.
Kindly can help fix this?

Attachments:

3 weeks 4 days ago #361147

Hi,

On a normal laptop full width, you should see all the columns.
That's the case on my end.
Could you provide a backend access via our contact form in order to check on the situation ?
Which browser are you using ?
Also, do you see a different display with a different browser or it's the same ?

www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

3 weeks 3 days ago #361173

Hi , I already send via contact form. Yes same for all browser, im using google.
I need the "order status" appear at the table.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by ler@singmuiheng.com.

3 weeks 3 days ago #361175

Hi,

The access you provided doesn't work. Could you please double check.
I tried both passwords you provided and neither worked.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
2 days 17 hours ago #361541

I'm having the same problem. I want to see the order status and other information, but it is not possible to scroll over and see more columns.

I am on a normal full sized laptop. Tried multiple laptops and browsers.

2 days 6 hours ago #361544

Hi,

Columns are automatically hidden on devices with small width.
On a normal laptop, the screen resolution is usually at least 1080p (or Full HD) which means 1920 x 1080 pixels or more.
In the backend CSS of HikaShop we have this CSS:

div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-last-child(1),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing tbody td:nth-last-child(1),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-child(10),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing td:nth-child(10),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-child(11),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing td:nth-child(11),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-child(12),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing td:nth-child(12),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-child(13),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing td:nth-child(13),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-child(14),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing td:nth-child(14),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-child(7),
	div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing td:nth-child(7) {
		display: none;
	}
This CSS code is inside
@media only screen and (max-width: 1430px) {
}
This means that it will hide many columns of the orders listing if the width available is less than 1430pixels. So, on a normal laptop, it should display all the columns if the window uses the full width of the screen.
On smaller ones, some of the columns are indeed hidden so that it doesn't go outside the screen.
You could potentially remove / adapt that CSS via the "backend CSS" setting of the HikaShop configuration page if you need some of the columns that are hidden by default on small devices.

Note also that with the "columns" button on the top right corner of the page, you can add / remove columns. So make sure that the column you want to see is not removed from there.

On our end, we'll look at improving this.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds