Login Form - how to display it?

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 10 months ago #19756

Hi, I am new to HikaShop,

I have set up an online store with products, and am having a few difficulties. I have looked at the forum and on the back end but can't seem to find the answer so forgive me if it has been covered.

I see the HikaShop "login form" module, seems to integrate with the standard Joomla "login form" which is great!

I have created a products menu in which I have created HikaShop, on the left hand side (Beez position 7) I have also the "login form" so users can easily login when in the products section. My dilemma is this: -

If a new user views the products before registering they may try click on a product and try add it to a cart, HikaShop automatically loads the log in/ registration form. my page will display both the Joomla Login form on the LHS as well as the HikaShop login form. this can be a bit confusing as they are now duplicated and they look slightly different.

To resolve this I am thinking of: -

Is it possible to just display the registration section without the login form? as I already have the login on LHS. If so how do I do this?

Or is there a better way altogether?

Thanks

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Tusk. Reason: needed to correct something

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 10 months ago #19772

In the tab Checkout of the configuration, you have the option "Login" that you can turn off to remove the login view from the checkout while keeping the registration form.

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 10 months ago #19846

Hi Nicolas,

Am really impressed with the flexibility and prompt feed back. Brilliant Product!

Many thanks

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds