Payeezy Geteway integration

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 weeks ago #231537

-- url of the page with the problem -- : cybernextpro.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello! I have Payeezy Gateway account and I need to integrate into my Hikashop. I was reading your forum and I did everything. I added Authorize.net payment method, I changed API's. But I still can't integrate my Payeezy account into the plugin.

Please, help me with this. Describe every step how I should do this. This is very important for most people who use same Geteway.

Thank you very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
8 years 4 weeks ago #231556

Hi,

Well that's basically all you need to do in HikaShop.
Make sure that your Payeezy merchant account is properly configured.

If your problem is that you don't see the payment method on the checkout, I've had a look on your website and I see that you didn't set any price for your products. If the products don't have a price, the total of the order is 0, and thus in that case, not payment method is proposed to the customer on the checkout and he can finish the checkout without paying. So that's normal.

• Thank you received: 2
8 years 4 weeks ago #231585

Hello,

As Nicolas said, all your prices are set to zero. Payeezy uses the total amount to set up the security hash. If it's zero, the hash cannot be generated. The total amount (x_amount) needs to be a positive number.

If you or anyone else has any questions about Payeezy, feel free to contact me. Until last week, I worked for First Data providing technical support for Payeezy.

8 years 4 weeks ago #231630

Hello! I have prices, but for special group of users. So, I can login with my account and order everything, I see prices. The problem is that I configured Payeezy and added same information into my plugin, but still have problems. If that will be easier, I can talk through the Skype and show exactly what I have. My Skype: valentin_scerbakov

Thank you!

8 years 3 weeks ago #231671

I need this make working!

8 years 3 weeks ago #231680

Hi,

It would be great if you could tell us what is the problem.
If the problem is that you don't see the payment method on the checkout, it can come from the prices but it can also be a lot of other things. Here is a FAQ where we list all the potential things that could be wrong with that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#paym
So if that's your problem, please review these points.

• Thank you received: 2
8 years 3 weeks ago #231727

I see what the problem is. I installed Joomla and HikaShop and and did some testing. HikaShop is sending 'x_relay_response' : FALSE '. This is an invalid value. It needs to be either TRUE if you are using Relay Response (doesn't look like HikaShop is) or left empty.

To ensure that it's either only TRUE or empty, Payeezy has a four-character rule on this parameter. If it's over four-characters, it will cause it to fail. The word 'FALSE' is five-characters in length.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

8 years 2 days ago #234377

Can you tell me where is this parameter located exactly? Thank you very much!

8 years 1 day ago #234384

Hi,

The x_relay_response parameter will be true if you turn on the "allow notifications from Authorize.net" in your payment method.
There is no need to change any code. Just make sure that you don't turn it off in your payment method.

8 years 1 day ago #234396

Ok, thank you. I did it. Now it drops me to he page from Payeezy and shows me a message (photo in attachment).

Attachments:

8 years 1 day ago #234410

Hi,

I've never seen that. Try to follow that text and click on "reset your session".

8 years 16 hours ago #234457

I did. Page just refreshed and then it shows me the link with help. support.payeezy.com/hc/en-us

8 years 6 hours ago #234459

Hi,

Then I would recommend to contact the PayEezy support and check with them what this error is about.

6 years 9 months ago #272434

Hi woodbras,

I get the same error page. Did you ever figure out the issue?

If you did, please share I am going bald pulling my hair out!

Thank you
Stan

• Thank you received: 609
6 years 9 months ago #272467

Hello,

Unfortunately, as this thread don't have final return from Payeezy Support, I can only invite you to do the same...
Here, what we now about Payeezy :
- Lots of our customer use it without issue
- This thread is old and as we don't have return that invite us to correct something in our plugin code.

Now some hypotheses :
- This old issue depended on Payeezy side ?
- Maybe the point is some specific configuration required by Payeezy or some Payeezy account configuration ?
- Maybe it's impossible (as the thread suggest it) to use Payeezy in some conditions... Even if you needed it... And Which condition ?

But I advice you to precise us your issue with elements (like screenshot, configuration set up & a step by step to leads to issue) in order to be sure that we can't have something to say about this.
Sometimes issue seems to be the same, and just one details change everything for us, and so basically it's not the same issue...And so not the same correction.

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds