User can order but admin needs to approve

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 8 months ago #247059

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

Hey,

Is it possible to allow a user to make an order but not pay for it. Instead an email will be sent to the admin (boss) of this user and they will have to make the payment.

i.e - I have a group called Network A - in that group I have 4 users and one admin. Any user in the group can create an order but only the admin can pay for it. So on order creation an email will be sent to the admin and then he can login and pay for it.

The admins in my groups are NOT vendors. I have created my own plugin that cretes the groups and assign an admin to each (see attached).

Hope that makes sense ;)

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 8 months ago #247083

Hi,

There is no such system in place.
It would require the development of an extra plugin to send the email to the admin account and have the mechanism to have him pay the order (probably just assigning the admin user account to the order so that he sees it and gets the notification.
So a small plugin implementing the onBeforeOrderCreate trigger to overwrite the order_user_id to the admin user_id and the removal of the "payment" view from the checkout workflow should do the trick.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #323687

Now 4 years later I wonder if this request is available in Hikashop.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 7 months ago #323706

Hi,

There is still no mechanism to have someone else pay for an order of someone on the shop.
That would still require the development of a plugin to handle that.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds