MultiSafepay Payment plugin not working / errors

• Thank you received: 10
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 1 month ago #263978

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Deprecated: Non-static method hikashop::get() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in Z:\webserver\stofzuiger\plugins\hikashoppayment\multisafepay\multisafepay.php on line 58

Notice: Undefined property: CheckoutViewCheckout::$full_total in Z:\webserver\stofzuiger\components\com_hikashop\views\checkout\tmpl\show_block_cart.php on line 390

Hi,

I want to use the MultiSafepay gateway in my webshop. I installed the plugin from their website: www.multisafepay.com/solutions/shop-plug...il/plugins/hikashop/
After installing and activating the plugin, I get a lot of errors and the plugin isn't working. Can you tell me if this is an issue with Hikashop? I've added a screenshot of the cart. I removed a lot of the same deprecation messages in the screenshot to make the screenshot smaller.

Can you tell me if there is a solution or an alternative for the plugin?

Regards,

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #263979

Hello,

To remove the warning, in their plugin you should replace

hikashop::get
By
hikashop_get
Afterwards, I'm afraid that we can't provide much more support on the plugin because it does not have been made by our team and do not use the HikaShopPaymentPlugin interface.
Maybe you should contact the Multisaferpay support team to ask them a new version of the plugin, compatible with HikaShop 2.6 - 3.0

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
7 years 1 month ago #264000

Thanks Jerome I'll update the plugin and contact MultiSafepay!

• Hikashop Business
7 years 1 month ago #264847

Hi Jerome,

The deprecation errors are fixed. Now I get a couple of other errors in the cart. The problem is now that the payment selection Submit button is not working. I also got the feedback from MultiSafepay that some of the cart data is not processed correctly in the session.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/deb3757n229/domains/r2h.nl.stofzuiger/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/checkout/payment.php on line 115

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/deb3757n229/domains/r2h.nl.stofzuiger/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 2016

The plugin works in legacy mode, but this is not ideal. As legacy means that in the near future this will not be supported any more.

I hope you can help me to make the plugin work

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: removing confidential information

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #264848

Hello,

I'm sorry but we cannot provide support for plugins we did not developed.
Please be sure to have your HikaShop up to date (the 3.0.1 version has been released).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 6 months ago #280509

having problems too, did you find a solution??

• Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #280515

Contacted Multisafepay and the stated that the where in the progress of developing a new plugin. But still nothing... If you use the legacy payment option the plugin will work...

Make sure you contact Multisafepay with a request to fix the plugin. The more people ask the more the urge to fix the plugin.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 6 months ago #280606

my problems are solved, everything works for now. only out commented a few lines to hide the bank choice with ideal payments. They are looking for renewal of the plugin.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds