PayGate PayWeb3

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #274783

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hi

I am trying to set my HikaShop up to accept payments using PayGate.

But I've hit a snag. PayGate has given me PayWeb3, which it seems the HikaShop PayGate plugin is giving me issues with. I adjusted the payment URL to be secure.paygate.co.za/payweb3/process.trans which is the URL for PayWeb3. But now I get the following error on a test payment: DATA_PAY_REQ_ID - Im guessing this means that PayGate is not receiving my ID from the plugin.

Is there some way I can fix this? A setting? Or perhaps some code to edit?

If there's nothing we can do then I will have to ask PayGate to change me to PayWeb if possible, but I would rather stick to the latest version of PayWeb.

Thank you so much :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #274786

Hello,

The plugin was made in 2014 and it uses the "paywebv2" URL.
So I think that payweb3 is using another API/Protocol and we cannot guarantee that it will work.
It would require to analyze the new API and maybe perform a specific development.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 3 months ago #283845

@AdiS, did you have any luck with implementing PayWeb3?

I'm at the same place right now - needing to integrate Paygate into Hikashop.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 months ago #283849

I ended up having to ask PayGate to activate PayWeb for me (instead of PayWeb3) - they did explain that it's outdated but activated it anyway and everything is working 100% with that.

6 years 3 months ago #283854

I just heard back from Paygate and they will do the same for me.

I wish Hikashop were able to keep their plugins udated a bit better. I have been contemplating moving over to one of the plugins that Paygate has available for download (There's about 14 different ones they support with up to date plugins)

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 3 months ago #283846

Hi,

We've worked on a new version of the plugin which integrates with PayWeb3. Please try it and report how it goes:

File Attachment:

File Name: paygate.zip
File Size:4 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by nicolas.

6 years 3 months ago #283883

After successfully installing the v3 zipfile I cannot find a new Payment plugin, does it just overwrite the old one? I see the option for entering the payment URL is missing so I assume the old plugin was overwritten.

Anyhow this is the result:

An error occured: The data was altered and PayGate couldn't validate the checksum.

array(11) { ["PAYGATE_ID"]=> string(11) "xxxxxxxxx" ["REFERENCE"]=> string(9) "208-K2B08" ["AMOUNT"]=> float(9976) ["CURRENCY"]=> string(3) "ZMK" ["RETURN_URL"]=> string(103) "https://XXXXXXXX/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=208&Itemid=562" ["TRANSACTION_DATE"]=> string(19) "2017-12-06 04:10:31" ["LOCALE"]=> string(2) "en" ["COUNTRY"]=> NULL ["EMAIL"]=> string(19) "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." ["NOTIFY_URL"]=> string(132) "https://XXXXXX/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paygate&tmpl=component&lang=en&Itemid=562" ["CHECKSUM"]=> string(32) "131e1c32ff22ca50b7a0f4a8dd06609f" } Array ( [ERROR] => DATA_REGION )

(I XX'd out my server details.)

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by heinburgh@gmail.com. Reason: removed sensitive info

6 years 3 months ago #283884

I see the payment URL you have inside paygate.pho is secure.paygate.co.za/payweb3/ , I see @Adis had it like this: secure.paygate.co.za/payweb3/process.trans .

6 years 3 months ago #283888

Hi,

No the URL is correct.
You can see that line of code in the new plugin:
$this->url = $this->srv_url . 'process.trans';
so we add the end dynamically, and that's because before calling secure.paygate.co.za/payweb3/process.trans the version 3 of their API requires first a call to secure.paygate.co.za/payweb3/initiate.trans

Based on your error message with the debug data, the issue comes from the country code missing.
Did you maybe remove/disabled the "address_country" custom field on your website ?
Do you have a 3 letter code in the country selected in your billing address ?

6 years 3 months ago #283928

Yes I did disable the country field in the user address, since we only offer our products within Zambia. I don't really want any unnecessary fields with the registration process.

Putting country back now

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by heinburgh@gmail.com. Reason: extra info

6 years 3 months ago #283938

Ok, with the correct country code we still get an error.

An error occured: The data was altered and PayGate couldn't validate the checksum.
array(11) { ["PAYGATE_ID"]=> string(11) "xxxxxxxxx" ["REFERENCE"]=> string(9) "xxxxxxxx" ["AMOUNT"]=> float(16411) ["CURRENCY"]=> string(3) "ZMK" ["RETURN_URL"]=> string(103) "https://xxxxxxxxxxx/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=211&Itemid=554" ["TRANSACTION_DATE"]=> string(19) "2017-12-06 04:59:54" ["LOCALE"]=> string(2) "en" ["COUNTRY"]=> string(3) "ZMB" ["EMAIL"]=> string(19) "xxxxxxx" ["NOTIFY_URL"]=> string(132) "https://xxxxxxxxx/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paygate&tmpl=component&lang=en&Itemid=554" ["CHECKSUM"]=> string(32) "5763ead2c5d90e51901bc119ea50b0af" } Array ( [ERROR] => PGID_NOT_EN )

6 years 3 months ago #283962

Hi,

You have the error:
PGID_NOT_EN -> The PayGate ID being used to post data to PayGate has not yet been enabled, or there are no payment methods setup on it.
So you need to check that with your payment gateway support.

6 years 3 months ago #284549

The currency for Zambia is no longer ZMK but ZMW. The lobbed off three zeros a few years back and consequently the currency code was changed. Paygate's support team pointed out to me that the plugin is using the wrong currency code. So you may want to change this in your future updates.

Where do I need to change this to correct it? currencies.sql? Any other places?

6 years 3 months ago #284551

Hi,

You don't need to change the currencies.sql file.
You just have to edit your currency via the menu System>Currencies in the backend and change its code. Then, all the payment plugins will use the new code.
We'll update that on our end too for others installing new HikaShop stores.

6 years 3 months ago #284571

The currency code field is not editable, or am I missing something? I changed it in phpmyadmin.

6 years 3 months ago #284592

Hi,

Ah, you're right, I had forgot about that. It was editable before but people were changing the codes for no reason and breaking their shops so we had to deactivate it.
Well, alternatively, you can also create a new currency with the new code and use that one. It can sometimes be problematic with the prices currency if you do that based on how your shop is configured, so it's better to change the currency code directly in the hikashop_currency table in your phpmyadmin yes.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds