Payment notification to administrator is not send

• Thank you received: 16
6 years 6 months ago #278843

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers

Hello,

I have an email to be sent to the administrator of the website when an order is paid.

But it's not sending. I don't know what I have done wrong in the configuration.

The other mails work fine.

I attach the mail configuration.

Thanks in advance,

Carlos Bayo

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
6 years 6 months ago #278853

Hello,

I see that you create a status "payed" (maybe you meant "paid" ?), but how do you configure it ? Can you provide your Statuses listing ?
Awaiting news from you

Regard

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Philip.

6 years 6 months ago #278909

Hello,

I attached the configuration you request me

After I make a mistake, It's not when a order is paid, it's when a user select a payment method of his order,

Here the admin of my web should receive and email, and this is not happening

Thanks for your quick answer

Carlos Bayo

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 6 months ago #278921

Hi,

A payment notification email is sent when the payment plugin receives a payment notification HTTP request from the payment gateway where the payment happened to notify it that the payment has been done.
The "collect on delivery" payment plugin doesn't redirect the customer to any payment gateway for the payment since the payment happens "offline", and thus it doesn't get any notification from any payment gateway, and thus there is no payment notification email sent, that's normal and how it is supposed to be.

6 years 6 months ago #279078

Hi Nicolas,

I configure my shop to allow the payment method to be chosen after vendor confirms that the package is ready to ship,

then,

The client receives an email requiring him to choose a payment method

He logs in his account and chooses a method

Then if the method that the user chose is an instant payment method (paypal, credit card) the vendor will recieve a notification once the payment is succesful.

And if the method is not an inmediate one (Collect on Delivery) then no email is sent to vendor to let him know that a payment method has been chosen.

MY QUESTION IS:

How can we send an email notification to let the Vendor know that the client has chosen a payment method that requires the order to be delivered (Collect on delivery)

Carlos Bayo

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 6 months ago #279088

Hi,

Then I would recommend to do it differently:
- create a custom order field to let the customer select the payment method during the checkout
- create mass actions to update the order_payment_id and order_payment_method based on the value selected by the customer in the checkout when the order is created.
- not allow the customers to change their payment method with the corresponding setting of the HikaShop configuration.
- When the vendor sees a new order to be paid with PayPal, he should confirm it and wait. When the vendor sees a new order to be paid with collect on delivery, he should confirm it and ship it directly.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds