HikaShop (Manual) Credit Card plugin

• Thank you received: 18
6 years 7 months ago #279082

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2

Can someone please help me with some details on this plugin? I am looking to have the customer enter their payment details which will be sent to me via email and I can then manually process their credit card and update thier order with the confirmation code, and then ship their order.

I think I choose the right plugin, but I have some questions in the set up.

Card validation code: What does this option do? Is this for them to enter the CVV code or for me to update the order with the return code after I manually process the card?

Credit Card Type: What do I enter here? The plugin already asks me which cards I am accepting so I am not sure what is expected here.

Return URL: Is this the URL that they should be sent to once they enter their information and finish the order on the site?

With Tax: This only allows yes or no, but Tax is only applied if their Shipping Address is in my state, so usually I set this to a zone but only have a yes or no choice, not sure what I should choose.

Trust my guys I did look for a document out there on this before asking but did not find anything and only bit's and pieces in these forums, but could not find any of these answers.

Thanks

PS - This is critical for me to use this plugin right now until I write a new plugin for Intuit PayPage as I really should not be using my Stripe account right now. So for right now, I need to set up the manual credit card plugin. It's not the best option, but I haven't another choice since there is no native support for PayPage, and I am also having an issue with the USPS Shipping Plugin so I need to process that manually too until I can figure out why the USPS Plugin is just sooo off on when it returns rates and when it doesn't load. I have a ton of work to do and using the manual plugin is my only option right now, and a doc would have been great but I know that it's not a regularly used plugin so the priority never made it on anyones plate, however if you can provide me with the answers, I will write the document for you guys so it's there for anyone in the future. Thanks guys. This is kind of high priority for me unfortunately if anyone has a few moments. I really appreciate it

(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Dardwizzle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 6 months ago #279084

Hi,

1. It's for them to enter their CVV, which can also be called CVC (or Card Validation Code), hence the name of the option.

2. You can enter their the names of the credit card types you support so that the customers will have a dropdown to select among them. If you don't need to know that, then you can leave that empty.

3. That's right.

4. This is to have the "minimum price" and "maximum price" settings base themselves on the total with or without taxes. It doesn't change the calculation on the taxes for the cart.

6 years 6 months ago #279376

Sorry for the delayed reply Nicholas. I appreciate the info. Would you like me to write a help page for this based on what you provided and what I have learned on this plugin?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 6 months ago #279458

Hello,

We actually planned on writing a help page as soon as we have some time between our projects, but we really appreciate it thank you !

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

6 years 6 months ago #279488

You bet Mohamed, with all the support that you guys have provided me especially since I know that some of my questions have been what you might call extremely novice, and some that are expected I should have the experience and knowledge to deal with without bothering you guys, this is the least I can do as a Thank you. I will have a draft for you guys this weekend.

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds