First Data CC info - Press Finish Button Twice to Submit

• Thank you received: 18
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 1 month ago #288878

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.mojooutdoors.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2

I'm using legacy checkout for now on my website. However, with the First Data payment method, users are having to press the "Finish" button twice to finish the order (payment on last step). Is there a way to auto submit this info? Tried selecting the "auto submit shipping and payment" option in configuration, but still does not work.

I either need it to auto submit or have an "update" button to refresh the cc info so that when they hit submit the first time, it completes their order.

I've checked through other forum posts, but I have not found a solution based on similar problems.

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by mojooutdoors-holden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 month ago #288882

Hello,

Unfortunately, our main advice would to be migrate to the new checkout system.
The fact that you need to click twice in the legacy checkout is one of the reason why we worked on the new checkout system for HikaShop 3. And since that checkout is "legacy", we do not provide "fix" support anymore.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 18
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 1 month ago #289084

Hi Jerome. Turning off the checkout legacy is on my to-do list but i have a ton of custom styles for the legacy checkout that it will take some time to convert over.

However, you can easily add a submit cc info button on the ccinfo view by adding the following code after the last, closing table tag:

<?php
		if(empty($cc_data)) {
?>
		<div class="hikashop_checkout_payment_submit">
			<button class="<?php echo $this->config->get('css_button','hikabtn'); ?> hikabtn_checkout_payment_submit" onclick="return window.checkout.submitPayment(<?php echo $this->step; ?>,<?php echo $this->module_position; ?>);"><?php echo JText::_('HIKA_SUBMIT'); ?></button>
		</div>
<?php
		} else {
?>
		<div class="hikashop_checkout_payment_submit">
			<button class="<?php echo $this->config->get('css_button','hikabtn'); ?> hikabtn_checkout_payment_reset" onclick="return window.checkout.resetPayment(<?php echo $this->step; ?>,<?php echo $this->module_position; ?>,<?php echo $payment->payment_id; ?>);"><?php echo JText::_('RESET'); ?></button>
		</div>
<?php
		}
?>

After making a few test purchases, this seems to be a valid (temporary) solution for the legacy checkout. Again, I will be turning off legacy in the near future after I get all of the styles configured for the new checkout system.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds