Not redirected to paypal

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 11 months ago #292187

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.wevalgo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hello,
i have installed my site on another provider and updated many things. Now, when I proceed to payment, when selecting paypal and after clicking, it takes a while (quite long, actually too long?) and then I go directly to the "thank you message". I SHOULD GO TO PAYPAL, that's the issue

For info: order stays in a "created" status; cart is not empty; i am using paypal sandbox

if you want to test it it you can go to the site log in as "toto" (pwd=toto) go to "our services/select a service" and then buy one.

regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13061
5 years 11 months ago #292212

Hi,

I don't see why it would do that.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the paypal payment plugin ?

5 years 11 months ago #292221

Hi, i already provided the screenshot; isn't is what you need?

5 years 11 months ago #292246

i suppose that when the module tries to contact paypal and it doesn't succeed then it puts the order by default to 'created' and goes to the thank you message?
I think of this because it seems that there is often a long time after clicking on the validation button.

Then if this is an option, are there some settings somewhere about the paypal url that could prevent the connection?

I resend you my paypal configuration in case

Attachments:

5 years 11 months ago #292248

Other hypothesis to give you :
- i am working on php 7 now (it was working on a previous configuration with php 5)

Other things that did not change since an installation for which it was working, but i just inform you in case
- I am also using hikamarket (but nothing really changed ; it was also working before with hikamarket)
- i am using a custom pricing module to recalculate price (in product item view, in cart,...) using the onBeforeCalculateProductPriceForQuantity trigger

5 years 11 months ago #292255

just to inform you not investigate too much now because I think it comes from my custom price plugin.
I may ask you a few questions if i can't find the issue myself. regards

5 years 11 months ago #292262

I found the issue; I was using a custom view from a previous version (2.6) that was obviously no longer compatible. So I discover that even custom views that are not part of the core might not be compatible after a while.

Anyway, solved!

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds