Payment method selection

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Essential
5 years 10 months ago #294002

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.poterie-ceramique-art-de-la-table.co...shop_payment_methods
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla, google

the last button method of payment remains selected, I would like that the two buttons are not selected when the customer chooses his method of payment
Thanks for your help

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Jerome. Reason: Remove duplicate content

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 10 months ago #294008

Hi,

Since you're using the legacy checkout, you can set the "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" setting of advanced tab of the HikaShop configuration to "no" if you don't want the shipping/payment methods to be preselected.

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by nicolas.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 10 months ago #294024

Hi,
It was already set to no, without using legacy chekout, it's also preselected

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 10 months ago #294046

This function does not seem to work, I have tried all three possibilities and it has no effect

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 10 months ago #294040

Hi,

I've checked again your link and there is another bigger problem.
If I click on your link ( www.poterie-ceramique-art-de-la-table.co...shop_payment_methods ) I arrive on the checkout with already a product in the cart, even though I didn't add anything to the cart yet.
Normally, I should be redirected back to the products listing as my cart should be empty.
I've tried on different browsers and observed the same issue.
This indicates that you must have some agressive caching on your pages and because of that, everyone sees the same thing on each page. But that shouldn't be the case. I shouldn't be able to see the cart of someone else. Similarily, that also means that the issue with the preselection of the payment method comes from the same cause and it's actually the selection someone else did and I see it because of the cache.
In fact, if I change the selection of the payment method and refresh the page, I still see the old selection, and if I try to click on the next button, I get an invalid token error indicating that the token generated when the page was generated has already expired.
So all of that points to a caching issue on your website.
Please deactivate all the caching on your website and web server and it should help with all of these issues, including the selection of the payment method.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 10 months ago #294056

Hi
I use JCHOPTIMIZE, I deleted it for Hikashop it seems to me that it looks better

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds