Square Payment Method Installation & Configuration

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
5 years 7 months ago #296688

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 60.0.2 (64-bit)

Plugin successfully installed on HikaShop Starter: 3.5.1. but dead check-out dead ends on payment page.

The ID, Token and Location information has been entered. However the form does not have input fields to gather the information; please see screen shot.

The installed version of the plugin was re-downloaded today 8/13/18.

I am assuming the plugin works with the Starter so what am I missing? All check out, cart and payment template customization has been removed.

Your support would be greatly appreciated...the needs to go public by end of week...(this is in conjunction with an event that is out of my control.

Thank you!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33
5 years 7 months ago #296703

Hello,

I am assuming the plugin works with the Starter so what am I missing? All check out, cart and payment template customization has been removed.

Sure it should work with the starter edition, your issue is probably coming from a configuration / JS issue.

Can you send us a temporary access to your website via contact[AT]tsukidev[DOT]com so that we can directly test it but also screenshots of how you configured your Square payment method ? Thank you.

Your support would be greatly appreciated...the needs to go public by end of week...(this is in conjunction with an event that is out of my control.

Sure, no problem but don't forget to properly test each part of your website, including your square payment method in sandbox&production mode for example.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
The following user(s) said Thank You: webbits

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #298642

I am having the exact same issue. Was there ever anything resolved?

5 years 5 months ago #298656

Hello,

Can you set the "Disable postal code requirement" option to NO through your Square payment configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Payment methods" and test it again ? Thank you.

If you're still having your issue, can you send us a temporary access to your website via contact[AT]tsukidev[DOT]com so that we can directly test it but also screenshots of how you configured your Square payment method ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev

• Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #298668

I disabled the postal code requirement and now there is default text in the fields, but they are still not editable. See attachment. I will send you a PM for access to the back end.

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #298672

Hello,

I wasn't able to access your website as I'm having an empty page using the link your provided.

Can you do another test and :
- press "F12" through the credit card page
- Click on the "Console" tab
- Show us a screenshot of information displayed through that tab

Note that Square will also require a website using the HTTPS protocol and can't work without it.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev

• Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #298678

I'll resend the link by PM.

I held down F12 through the credit card page, but nothing happened. There was no Console button.
The site does have SSL.

5 years 5 months ago #298694

Hello,

I just tested it end was able to edit these fields, can you test it again ?

Also, we just improved the Square payment plugin, can you re-download it using the link that was sent to you by email or though your customer space on Hikashop website and test it again ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
Attachments:

• Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #298716

I installed the updated app and I can enter information now. I think I may have been just typing in random keys before, and the only information the fields accept is numbers. Typing letters shows nothing.

Thanks Tsuki, I know this is a newly developed plugin. Is it possible in the future to have the rest of the shopping cart info that HikaShop offers on the page as well? Having a blank page with only card information fields look suspicious and not very legitimate. Someplace to put the Square identification would let buyers know this is a safe transaction.

5 years 5 months ago #298729

Hello,

Is it possible in the future to have the rest of the shopping cart info that HikaShop offers on the page as well?

Yes we actually planned to develop it in the future so it's on our TODO list.

Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Tsuki Dev.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 3 days ago #305097

Hi,

Frustrated here. Just purchased and installed the plugin today. I cannot see the fields or enter any information in them. Whether I change the settings for the postal code to show or not, it always shows the postal code. In one instance the fields are blank and the other there are place holders in the fields. Either way I cannot enter any information.
I would also be nice if there were actual borders around the fields.

Please advise.

5 years 2 days ago #305110

Hello,

It can be coming from the fact your site doesn't have the HTTPS properly enabled.
Can you send us a temporary access to your website via contact[AT]tsukidev[DOT]com so that we can directly test it but also screenshots of how you configured your Square payment method ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds