Paypal not always confirming order in back end

• Thank you received: 9
5 years 7 months ago #297819

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0

Hi,

I am using the HikaShop Paypal payment plugin and recently I noticed that ocassionaly a Paypal payment does not trigger a confirmation to the order in the back end. This has been happening for a few months now and would happen to maybe 2% of orders paid though Paypal. Is this an issue with Hikashop plugin or Paypal. How can I find this out? Is there a setting in Paypal that may be not set correctly? I was going to contact Paypal but their tactic is to always wipe their hand from any responsibility. It is a nuisence that I have to cheack ALL Paypal payments every couple of days or so to check if a payment has been missed.

Thanks

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 7 months ago #297842

Hello,

Is this an issue with Hikashop plugin or Paypal. How can I find this out? Is there a setting in Paypal that may be not set correctly? I was going to contact Paypal but their tactic is to always wipe their hand from any responsibility.

Well, without more information about that issue and how to reproduce it we won't be able to debug it and give you any information about it, the best solution will probably be to contact them so that they can give you more information about these payments and about what's special about them.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 7 months ago #297855

Is there a way to create a log file to record the capture of the Paypal transactions to see if it is a glitch in the website or Paypal?

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 7 months ago #297857

Hello,

A solution can be to directly set the "Debug" option to YES through your PayPal configuration page which will enable your website to add payment information into your Hikashop payment log file for every PayPal transactions on your website.
Your Payment log file can find through the "Payment log file" option of the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

The following user(s) said Thank You: olstadesigns

5 years 7 months ago #298129

How can I email you the Paypal Debug file and a screen shot of the transactions?

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 7 months ago #298135

Hi,

You can send that to contact AT hikashop DOT com.
Please make sure to include a link to this thread.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds