"Pay with Points" only for certain products?

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
6 months 3 weeks ago #303005

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2

is there any change to restrict the "pay with points" for certain manufacturers/products/vendor or on category base.

because i will extend in future my shop to a multi-vendor system when the normal shop is running without troubles.
there i want to give only members for my own products in first place the possibility to use there community points to pay with them.
the thing is my shop in shop sellers (vendors) have their own discounts if they have any at all.
so i have to be able to define this plugin where it will be used.

Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by n00bster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 293
6 months 3 weeks ago #303013

Hello,

You can use the Restrictions part as shown on my screenshot :

With ACL you can as well restriction the display of Pay with points plugin to only some users.
Hope this will fit your needs.

Regards

Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
6 months 3 weeks ago #303058

Hi Philip, thank you for your answer.
But I need for the plugin "Pay with Points" either a possibility to limit to categories, products or by vendor.
Because I can not assume that my shop in the shop partner will accept this credit of points in the final construction.

That means, either I can limit the payment possibility depending on the vendor or even on product level.

Whether that is possible at all to break down a shopping cart with products from different vendors where you can use the community points and where not I can not say if that works. You would have to tell me that.
Or where to make changes so that what I need works.

Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by n00bster.

• Thank you received: 293
6 months 3 weeks ago #303094

Hello,

Ok, to go more far in your "restrictions", you can use the Warehouse system, let's detail this :
- Create 1 or several Warehouses (in System Dropdown => Warehouse), define a name (that can help you to better identify each warehouse)
- In your Product page place each of your product in his required Warehouse AND associated his required vendor.
- In your Shipping method use restrictions to define your required warehouse.
- Then finally use Restrictions in Pay with Points method to use only this Shipping method (or several shipping method).

Let's resume, a customer add to cart a product that depends only to 1 Warehouse and 1 Vendor, this will leads to only display 1 (or several shipping method if needed), this will leads to 1 payment method (pay with points) only.

Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards

Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds