"No payment methods found" error with new Authorize JS Payment Plugin

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #306884

Hello,

I recently installed the new Hikashop Authorize JS Payment Plugin from Obsidev on a staging site. I believe I configured it correctly; I entered the Authorize.net Login and generated a new Public Key and Transaction Key at Authorize.net. The account currency is USD; the plugin is published; and there are definitely no restrictions on zone, shipping method, etc.

However, when I place an item in the cart and go to the checkout, it says "No payment methods found."

I've double-checked all of the possible issues in the FAQ at www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#paym , and I can't see any reason why the payment method wouldn't work. I've attached a screenshot with the login and keys blurred out. I'd appreciate any help you can offer!

Thanks very much -
Anne Campbell

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 11 months ago #306886

Hello,

1 - Can you please verify that you are not using the legacy checkout ? (in your HikaShop configuration, for the legacy settings)

2 - Can you please verify that your front-end website is right in HTTPS ?
AuthorizeJS is using a JavaScript file from Authorize website and that script require HTTPS ; so the plugin add the payment plugin only if you're in HTTPS.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #306928

Hi Jerome,

I have been using the legacy checkout option, and I was accidentally not using HTTPS. When I switch to HTTPS and set Legacy Checkout to No, I'm able to successfully complete the checkout process and send the $ to Authorize.net.

However, after completing checkout, I get this error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/herrells/public_html/staging/plugins/hikashoppayment/authorizejs/lib/net/authorize/util/ANetSensitiveFields.php on line 60
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/herrells/public_html/staging/plugins/hikashoppayment/authorizejs/lib/net/authorize/util/ANetSensitiveFields.php on line 60
Thank you for your purchase.

I know I can disable error reporting in Joomla so that customers don't see this message - but is there anything I should change about the ANetSensitiveFields.php file?

Thanks very much -
Anne

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 11 months ago #306932

Hello,

Unfortunately, I can't do a lot in that file ; it's part of the Authorize SDK :
github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php/blob/mas...tSensitiveFields.php

Warning are active in my development website and I do not have these messages.
All I can tell you is, if the variable is invalid, it means that the decoding of your configuration file is not working so you have an error there.

Yes, you MUST hide all PHP messages to your customers and just log them into a file ; that is a requirement for all production websites (otherwise, it's a security problem).
Of course it's better to check all warnings and try to fix them ; since the file is part of the official Authorize SDK, I'm sorry but I cannot modify it in my side.
And I clearly can't tell you why you have the error since the system is made to use the configuration which is the json next to the PHP file.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds