Recurring Payments and Hika Market

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 6 months ago #311471

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi, I'm trying to determine if recurring payments through Hika Subscription and multi-vendors through HikaMarket will allow me to set up multiple PayPal accounts with recurring payments. I understand that each Hika product does the separate function, but will the two work together. To be clear, I'm not looking to manage any of these through the Joomla CP or a main Joomla account. I simply want to push recurring payment A through to Vendor 1's PayPal account and recurring payment B through to Vendor 2's PayPal account. The recurring payments can be totally managed by their PayPal accounts and the main Joomla controls don't need to ever modify any of this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 6 months ago #311472

Hello,

HikaMarket comes with a "paypal adaptive" plugin which can send the paiement directly to the vendor paypal account.
But that plugin is not compatible with the Paypal Recurring API.

HikaSubscription do provide a "paypal recurring" plugin ; which is not compatible with multi-vendors.

The reason is simple ; when you're using Paypal recurring, the paypal account do have the control on the recurring, which is something we do not want with HikaMarket system.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds