Unable to make order from Plugin" HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin" with Bank

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 5 months ago #312317

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 32.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin

Hello .
I have joomla 3.1 website and installed Hikashop component with 2.3.1 version.
but getting problem Unable to make order from hikashop .
i have enabled plugin "HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin" and make order through Bank Order. but getting error
<
erreur appel request

executable request non trouve ou non executable /home/www/media/com_hikashop/b/request

I have added full permission for request folder and
my request file is 64-bit and server is 32 bit .
Please also check attachment with error message.
Please give me solution about same.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
4 years 5 months ago #312323

Hello,

Several things to say, first note that your HikaShop version is a 2.3.1 and so very old... Plus, use it with a recent Joomla may be a little touchy...
As you can imagine we don't support anymore this version, because it close to impossible for us to solve most of issues
Note sure this will work with a more recent plugin.
Where did you get your Atos Sips plugin ?...
I don't think it's from the HikaShop built in, because so far, we don't know from where did come this kind of error...

Regards

[Moderator :]
Please do not post the same message more than once, of course, it need some delay to help everybody.
Thanks for your attention

Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Philip.

4 years 5 months ago #312390

can you please give me suggestions , so that i can remove error
<
erreur appel request

executable request non trouve ou non executable /home/www/media/com_hikashop/b/request

Please give me advice.

4 years 5 months ago #312393

Hello,
Right Now website working with Joomla! 3.2.1 Stable and HikaShop component version is a 2.3.1 .
for this problem could you please let me know it is necessary to update both version.

Can you please give us advice for another ATOS module? We work with the French bank BNP.
Please advice so that we can remove error from ATOS payment .

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 5 months ago #312394

Hi,

You need to go in FTP in the folder /home/www/media/com_hikashop/b/
There, check that you have the file "request". It must not be a folder but a file.
That file should normally be provided to you by your bank (along with the certificate, and the response file).
Also, check the permissions of that file. It should be executable not only readable.
Also, make sure with your bank that the file you're using is the correct one. They have several formats for the request and response files. One for windows servers, one for linux servers, etc.
I would also recommend to double check that your server is 32 bits and not 64 bits (most servers since several years ago should be 64 bits). And if it's really 32 bits, check with your bank tech support that the 64 bits version you have is compatible.

4 years 5 months ago #312399

Hello ,
My website working with 64 bits and it was working fine, Hikashop orders was working fine.
but we have only changed file folders on same server and after that it is not working.

Can you please give us advice for another ATOS module? We work with the French bank BNP.
Please advice so that we can remove error from ATOS payment .

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 5 months ago #312402

Hi,

Well I don't know what you changed but I already told you the solution.
Please follow the instructions I gave in my previous message.
Check whether the files are there and if they have the correct permissions (777 if you're unsure).
Since you're on the same server as before and it was working before, then you must have the correct files, so it can only come from the files not being there or not with the correct permissions.
I don't see any other reason it would generate that error message.
There is only one ATOS SIPS v1 payment plugin for HikaShop.
The ATOS SIPS v2 plugin included in HikaShop is not supported by your bank (although it is much easier to setup as it doesn't require binary files like ATOs SIPS v1)

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds