Square Plugin not showing up

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #313813

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.12

I've purchased the Square plugin, installed it, added my Square credentials (Application ID, Access Token, and Location ID), and published it as a payment option. No matter what I do, this payment method won't show up on the front end of my site. I've even gone so far as to turn off PayPal completely. This results in the following message being shown on the front end"No payment methods found".

It might be worth it to note that I use HikaSerial with my setup. I've tested this out with both recurring and one-time services. Am I missing something?

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #313826

So it seems that the reason this wasn't showing up in the cart as a valid payment method is because the account wasn't linked yet to a bank account. Now that it is linked, I can see Square is available as a payment option BUT only for one-time payments.

Does this plugin work with recurring payments? Square itself allows for recurring payments.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 4 months ago #313840

Hi,

The Square plugin doesn't support recurring payments. It would require additional development work.
If interested, you can contact the developer, TsukiDev, on their website to check with them about doing that.
tsukidev.com/#contactus

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds