Orders stay on created status

• Thank you received: 8
3 years 10 months ago #320859

-- url of the page with the problem -- : aradtextile.com

Hello,

We have encountered a VERY problematic issue in the last couple of weeks. User pay for their orders and the payment is fully processed but the order status stays on created and not changed to confirmed. Due to this problem the clients aren't getting the products and this causes a huge problem to the client.

I will note that this behavior accord both with PayPal payment plugin and with the credit card payment method.

Please advice.

Thank you,

Guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 10 months ago #320881

Hello,

We will try to answer step by step because I think there are several differents points to detail with your issue :
For order Status :
Send your order status screenshot please.

For payment methods :
=> This 2 payment method are very different, can you send us their relative screenshot configuration page (mask your references)
1. For credit card payment method, note that by default order status is define to created, you can switch for confirmed but that means that your order will be confirmed just after your customer validated his Credit card form.
2. For Paypal, check that your "Verified status" is define on Confirmed, and active debug mode and process some tests in order to fill the log file and have more clues about what going on

General question :
1. Did this unconfirmed order status is for all orders/users or just a part of them ?
2. Are you able to reproduce these issues, if yes provide a step by step to test it on your website.
3. Does this issue appear after an update, some website changes etc... ?

Awaiting news from you, answer carefully on which point in order to allow us to better understand what's going on.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #321056

Hello,

We're getting the same problem (exactly the same) with credit card payment (the only one we use). System was working fine. Suddlenly this issue started.

Orders are created without any problem.Confirmation email is sent. Credit card payment is done also fine. BUT, when coming back to the shop from the credit card processing page, the order status is not updated to confirmed and no update status email is sent.

We didn't made any change neither website, neither Hikashop configuration.

Best Regards

Sergio

Attachments:

3 years 10 months ago #321057

Hello and good morning,

I've terribly sorry for the late response. Somehow I've missed your answer.
Is there a way to send the images in private?

Please see my answers bellow:
1. Did this unconfirmed order status is for all orders/users or just a part of them? - Only part of them. It's a website with a couple of hundreds orders per day.
2. Are you able to reproduce these issues, if yes provide a step by step to test it on your website - I am not. Most of the orders go's through right and only a small portion of them will fail the way I described.
3. Does this issue appear after an update, some website changes etc... ? - Can't tell you for sure. We did not encounter this problem in the past and noticed it only a couple of weeks before. We thought it's a one time thing, a connectivity problem on the client side or something similar but then we discovered more cases. We did update the Hikashop several weeks back to the latest version.

Thank you,

Guy.

• Thank you received: 13066
3 years 10 months ago #321091

Hi,

@theguy : I would recommend to activate the "debug" setting of your payment methods and clean first your "payment log file" (you can see its path on the configuration page under the Files area; just change its name to start anew).
Then, when the payment plugins receive notifications from the payment gateway, they will add data to that payment log file, which will allow us to understand why the order is not being confirmed.

@sergio_aname : I see you already have the "debug" setting turned on in your payment method. So please check the content of that payment log file. Ideally, if you can provide it via email that would be great. You can send the email to contact AT hikashop DOT com
Make sure you include a link to this thread. And if the file is big, I would recommend to use a file sharing website like send.firefox.com/

3 years 10 months ago #321105

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for your answer. We didn't see anything wrong on the log file but we will send it to you. It's small since we activated the debug system trying to find a clue of the problem.

BR

Sergio

3 years 10 months ago #321164

Hello Nicolas,

We have enabled the debug mode for both the PayPal and Credit card payment methods.
We will send the file in a couple of days so you can review it.

Thank you,

Guy.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

• Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #323339

I am having same issues with PAYPAL payments we are testing live payment and status is staying on "created" . I ordered using my personal PAYPAl account and in my account Payments are flagged as "pending". Interesting that in the payment plugin settings the "Allow Notifications" setting is displayed like this ALLOW_NOTIFICATIONS. We have just updated to latest version of Hikashop Business currently this is stopping us moving forward and taking orders.

Re dubug - I'm unsure how to set debug on payments - do I need to apply this for the whole site under Joomla config or is there a setting I'm missing?

• Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #323341

I Found debug mode and did another test payment - log as follows - note that notification and verification ARE turned on in Paypal plugin settings:

Array
(
[cmd] => _cart
[upload] => 1
[business] => This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
[receiver_email] => This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
[invoice] => 7
[currency_code] => AUD
[return] => www.theportal.life/index.php?option=com_...rder_id=7&Itemid=250
[notify_url] => www.theportal.life/index.php?option=com_...t&lang=en&Itemid=250
[cancel_return] => www.theportal.life/index.php?option=com_...rder_id=7&Itemid=250
[undefined_quantity] => 0
[test_ipn] => 1
[shipping] => 0
[no_shipping] => 2
[no_note] => 1
[charset] => utf-8
[rm] => 0
[bn] => HikariSoftware_Cart_WPS
[address_override] => 1
[first_name] => Nick
[last_name] => Baron
[address1] => 237 Avoca Drive
[address2] =>
[zip] => 2251
[city] => Kincumber
[state] => NSW
[country] => AU
=> nick@beanfarm.com.au [night_phone_b] => 0414822220 [amount_1] => 1.00 [item_name_1] => Total price [paymentaction] => authorization )[email] => This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
[night_phone_b] => 0414822220
[amount_1] => 1.00
[item_name_1] => Total price
[paymentaction] => authorization
)

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by MrBean.

• Thank you received: 13066
3 years 7 months ago #323351

Hi,

If the payment is pending on your PayPal account, it probably means that you have the "enable validation mode" setting activated in the PayPal payment method setting page in HikaShop, or that same setting activated on your PayPal merchant account.
That setting allows you to manually validate the payments on your merchant account before confirming the order.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds