• Thank you received: 0
3 years 7 months ago #323482

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome,safari,firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error Summary
400 Bad Request
The redirect URI you provided has not been whitelisted for your application. Please add your redirect URI in the 'Allowed Return URLs' section under 'Web Settings' on the Amazon Seller Central App Console for Login with Amazon.
Request Details
client_id=amzn1.application-oa2-client.a94bc38cac294ccb81f5ab0ad4d56c2f
redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dress2remember.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_hikashop%26ctrl%3Dcheckout%26task%3Dnotify%26skip_system_notification%3D1%26notif_payment%3Dpaywithamazon
response_type=token
language=
ui_locales=
login_popup_fallback=false
scope=profile%20payments%3Awidget
sandbox=true

I'm getting an error message when I use the Amazon Payment Plugin both in sandbox and produccion environment.
This image corresponds to the error when I use the Popup option in the plugin configuration on a production environment:

Also when I use the redirection option in production environment, adding the URL "For amazon notification settings" this is the error response:

And when I use the redirection option in the sandbox environment this is the error response:

This is the current configuration on amazon:

I want to say that I have been working with Hikashop for many years and I thank you for all the help you have given me. I hope you could help me again with this issue. Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13065
3 years 7 months ago #323520

Hi,

In your Amazon merchant account, you must have a section "amazon notification settings" where you can configure a setting called "Allowed return URLs". There, you need to enter the URL that is given to you in the "For amazon notification settings" area of the settings of the "Pay with Amazon" payment method when you edit it via the System>Payment methods menu of HikaShop.
You can read more about that setup on their documentation:
developer.reachfive.com/docs/amazon.html
These errors indicates that this has not been done.
If you don't know exactly where to do that in your Amazon merchant account, I would recommend contacting Amazon's merchant tech support so that they can guide you on their end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds