Invoicing

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #324107

-- url of the page with the problem -- : kennelclubwebsites.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3x

I would like to simply invoice the customer and allow them to pay by check. How do I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 7 months ago #324135

Hi,

So do you mean that there is already an order and you want to print an invoice of the order ?
You can open the details of the order via the Orders listing in your HikaShop backend and click on the "invoice" button to get the invoice.
And if you don't already have an invoice, you can first create a Joomla user via the Joomla user manager and then create a new order via the "new" button of the Orders listing in your HikaShop backend.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #324136

On all new orders I want to email the customer an email thank you with an invoice. Customers do not need to be registered.

Thank you so much for your help.

Bruce

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 7 months ago #324137

Hi,

So you want to include the invoice of the order on the email notification the customer receives after the order is created ?
In that case, you need to use the PDF invoice plugin:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/18-plugin-pdf.html
And if you want to allow customers to go through the checkout without registering, you can set the "registration" setting under the "checkout" tab of the Hikashop configuration to "guest". this requires either HikaShop Essential or HikaShop Business.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds