Razorpay Payment Gateway for India - Plugin Request

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #326634

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hi,

I have been using Hikashop for more than 5 years and I am very much happy with it. After 5 years, this week my client have upgraded his website and the upgrade process from HikaShop Essential 2.6.3 to Hikashop Business 4.4 was a smooth process along with Joomla 3.4.3 to Joomla 3.9.22.

So far, we are using "PayU Money India" payment plugin successfully. Also, we want to add Razorpay plugin because in some way it is offering a better experience to customers to pay easily, particularly they offer GPay payment option.

And my request is to offer a plugin for Razorpay payment gateway for hikashop. I am sure, it would be more attractive & helpful for Indian users.

warm regards.

Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 4 months ago #326642

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please note that we already have a big list of payment plugin requests on our end.
If that's something you would like to use in the short term, you might want to have it developed on your end. Any PHP developer can develop such plugin and we provide documentation for it here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Also, we already have many partners who developed such plugins, some of them are even selling their plugin on our marketplace:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: minminiweb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds