Custom redirection link after success on payment

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327148

Hi. I have two questions. Firstly, I'd like to ask where I can change the translation to the text that appears after a cancelled or failed purchase with a credit card. Below there's a picture.

This message contains confidential information
and the translation is completely wrong... I tried checking the overrides but I can't find it when I search the words.

The second question is how I can actually set a redirection link for when I make a successful (or even failed) purchase of a product? Right now it seems to take me back to a random category after the whole purchase process is finished.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 4 months ago #327149

Hi,

1. Well, I can't read the text there and I don't know what it says. I can't even search for it in our translation files as I don't know how to write that text on my computer.
Since it's after a failed payment, I suppose that it is the "the cart is empty" message which is displayed because the cart has been cleared after the order was created, before the redirection to the payment gateway, because you have the "clear cart after order is" setting set to "created" in the HikaShop configuration.
I would thus recommend to change that setting to "confirmed" so that if the payment is cancelled, the customer will actually go back to the checkout with his cart still there so that he can attempt to pay again.

2. For successful payments, you have in each payment method a setting "return URL" that you can fill in so that the customer will be redirected to that URL.
For failed payments, it will either redirect the customer to the checkout, or to the URL you configured in the "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" setting of the HikaShop configuration based on whether there is still a cart or not.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327192

Basically what it's supposed to say is "The payment has failed or been cancelled". But there's a grammatical error in it... And I can't find where it is so I can fix it. It's not the empty cart one...

PS thx for the other reply. Looks good.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327198

In Hikashop Winbank Payment Plugin There's no such "return url" option... What do I do in that case?

3 years 4 months ago #327197

Hi,

If you can provide the exact text that is on the screenshot so that I can copy / paste it to search through the files of Hikashop, I should be able to tell you where that text is and how to change it.

About the Winbank payment plugin, unfortunately we are unable to help you because this plugin wasn't developed by the HikaShop team, sorry for this return, we can only invite you ti find help on this plugin creator support.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327250

"Η πληρωμή αποτύχει ή ακυρωθεί" - is the text and it is grammatically incorrect. I'm not sure if it has been altered before, but I certainly haven't touched it. It should be "Η πληρωμή έχει αποτύχει ή ακυρωθεί". As for the plugin, I will ask the creator. Thanks.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327382

Any update for the faulty translation?

3 years 4 months ago #327386

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
I checked on our end but there is no such "Η πληρωμή αποτύχει ή ακυρωθεί" text in HikaShop, HikaSerial or HikaMarket.
So either it was added as a translation override (you can check the translation overrides under the Languages tab of the HikaShop configuration, or it comes from customization you made or from another extension.
So it's highly likely that this text is inside the payment plugin you're using.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds